December 9, 2019 - Immaculate Conception - Dcn Ed
December 8, 2019 - 2nd Advent - Fr John
December 8, 2019 - 2nd Advent - Fr Len
December 1, 2019 - 1st Advent - Deacon Steve Rayburn
November 30, 2019 - 1st Advent - Deacon Bill Bieker
November 24, 2019 - Christ the King - Fr John
November 23, 2019 - Christ the King - Fr Len
Teaching Mass Series
July 7, 2019 - Teaching Mass pt. 4 of 4 - Liturgy of the Word
June 30, 2019 - Teaching Mass pt. 3 of 4 - Liturgy of the Eucharist - Break and Share
June 23, 2019 - Teaching Mass pt. 2 of 4 - Liturgy of the Eucharist - Take and Bless
June 16, 2019 - Teaching Mass pt. 1 of 4 - Gathering Rite
Mass Q&A from February 10, 2019 -- Additional questions
- Why does the Creed say "Christ will rise again?"
- What was the role of women in the early Church?
- What does the term "Fear of the Lord" mean?
- Why do Catholics put saints' relics in altars?
- Do Catholics see Jesus as a scapegoat of our sins?
- What is the significance of the new paint colors in the church?
- What does the Council of Trent mean by the term Anathema regarding Catholics or Protestants?
Fr Len's Version of St Ignatius' Examen
- Prayer for Light - Practice silence and pray for the light of the Holy Spirit.
- Gratitude - Think of three things which you are grateful for.
- Review the Day - Where did you see the presence of Christ today?
- Ask for Forgiveness - What are two things you could have done better? Say an Act of Contrition.
- End with Hope - The problems of today are gone; tomorrow will be hopeful.