Energizers Winter Retreat
This January Energizers Middle School Youth Ministry is hosting an Overnight Winter Retreat for all youth in grades 6-8! This retreat will be an awesome chance for middle school youth to grow in community with each other, while also growing in relationship with Jesus!
This retreat aims to help the middle school youth of Holy Apostles not to see themselves or others just by their outward appearance. This can be such a hard thing to do with all the pressures that come from the world around, and even the pressure we place upon ourselves. However, this retreat encourages middle schoolers to begin by looking at their inward appearance and to see the dignity they possess as a son or daughter of God.
- Date and Time: The Energizers Winter Retreat starts at 7:00PM on Friday, January 26th and ends after the 5PM Mass on Saturday, January 27th at 6:00PM.
- Location: Holy Apostles Catholic Church
- Cost: $50 per registrant. The registration fee includes a tee shirt, meals, snacks, and retreat supplies. Scholarships and payment plans are available upon request. Payment can be paid with check, cash, or credit/debit card.
- Who can attend the retreat? Any youth currently in grades 6-8.
- What do you do on retreat? On our retreat we will focus on growing in relationship with Jesus, while also growing closer to the community – the Church – that He has placed around us. We will pray, play games, engage in discussion, worship, and strive to become a stronger community of young people that support each other in their faith journey.
- Accommodations and Chaperones: Youth will sleep in classrooms, separated by gender, under supervision from adult chaperones. If you are interested in helping us by chaperoning this retreat, and you have completed the Diocese of Boise’s Safe Environment Workshop as well as received a cleared background check from the diocese, please let me know.
- Registration Deadline: 11:59PM on Monday, January 22nd.
- How to register: Click here to complete the online registration form! https://goo.gl/forms/vJBFgjvFp3znDN4o1
- Questions? Contact Alex Street at email@example.com or (208) 629-9287