Energizers Winter Retreat 2019
This January, Energizers Middle School Youth Ministry is hosting our annual overnight Winter Retreat for all youth in grades 6-8! This retreat will be an awesome chance for middle school youth to grow in community with each other, while also growing in relationship with Jesus!
- Date and Time: The Energizers Winter Retreat starts at 7:00PM on Friday, January 25th and ends on Saturday, January 26th at 6:30PM.
- Location: Holy Apostles Catholic Church
- Cost: $50 per registrant. The registration fee includes a tee shirt, meals, snacks, and retreat supplies. Scholarships are available upon request. Payment can be paid with check, cash, or credit/debit card.
- Who can attend the retreat? All youth currently in grades 6-8.
- What do you do on retreat? On our retreat we will focus on growing in relationship with Jesus, while also growing closer to the community – the Church – that He has placed around us. We will pray, play games, engage in discussion, worship, and strive to become a stronger community of young people that support each other in their faith journey.
- Accommodations and Chaperones: Youth will sleep in classrooms, separated by gender, under supervision from adult chaperones. If you are interested in helping us by chaperoning this retreat, and you have completed the Diocese of Boise’s Safe Environment Workshop as well as received a cleared background check from the diocese, please let me know.
- Registration Deadline: 11:59PM on Tuesday, January 22nd.
- How to register: Click this link to register!
- Questions? Contact Alex Street at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 629-9287
What to Bring:
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Sleeping Mat or Pad (We will be sleeping on the floor. Please no large air mattresses)
- Toiletries (Toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc)
- Comfortable clothes
- Pajamas/Sleeping clothes
- Water Bottle (with your name on it)
- Optional items: Snacks to share with everyone (no peanuts, please!), board/card games, musical instruments, bible, rosary, journal, book)
What NOT to Bring:
- Electronics of any kind (including phones)
- A negative attitude
- Shower items (we will not have shower facilities at the Church)
- Snacks with nuts of any kind
- Any kind of weapon (including pocket/swiss army knives)
or go to: https://holyapostlesmeridian.weshareonline.org/EnergizersWinterRetreat2019